Follow my highs and lows of a small business, working with junk, repurposing, and creating original treasures!
Im a Visual Merchandiser, Interior Designer, Junk Artist, Collector, and Daydreamer!
My studio is filled with many old and new, shabby and chic, antique and vintage, one-of-a-kind items....
My life, and my home are much the same, 'cluttered and fabulous'!
Come and Browse....

14.1.11

Living in a disposable world...

This purging is against everything I stand for!

For one...Why throw out something that just needs clamping and regluing, sanding and painting?

For two...Why throw out something that can be used for parts for something else?

And for three....Im a hoarder  collector not a thrower!

One very big positive has come out of this though, I am getting my verandah back,yay!


No, sadly this photo was from a few years ago, Im not quite there yet...


**Im keeping busy and away from the news, I cant watch it anymore... I tear up with sadness and cant believe the destruction Queensland has and is going through, while at the same time in Victoria, they are going though similar circumstances.
Our country suffered with drought for so long, and now the floods.
This year will be remembered not only for the floods, but for the aussies flocking together as they do, helping and supporting anyone in need, and rebuilding their lives and homes.
If you can, just give a little...
Donations are being taken from many supporters around the country, every $$ counts...

4 comments:

  1. Sue,
    I am saddened too by the recent flooding.
    I pray that it stops raining.
    Love your court.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floods in Queensland have been terrible for so many.Now we are having them here in Victoria too.
    Good Luck with the clear up - I am trying to justify getting rid of things by taking them to the Op shop, at least someone else might get to enjoy my things
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sue...i am saddened by those floods. i complain that i'm too tired to go food shopping and there are floods. i should be ashamed....
    good luck with the purging!! you are magic. hang in there!!!!!!!!
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart breaks when I see the flooding on TV. The weather seems to be crazy all over the world. Let's hope it all returns to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, I always love a comment, so dont be shy!